Empower people to get more out of life by drinking less
Join Monument’s network of 80+ licensed clinicians across the United States.Apply now
What clinicians are saying
Rewarding work on your own time
We're here to support you
What sets us apart
Seamless Clinical Experience
- Get set up on Monument within days with our streamlined credentialing and onboarding processes
- Focus on your craft, as Monument’s internal team handles administrative responsibilities such as billing, referrals, and appeals
- Connect with our national network of clinicians in optional peer support groups and virtual events with Monument’s medical advisors and clinical operations team
- Get one-on-one support from our clinical operations team for onboarding, training, and ongoing development
- See patients at your own pace, with no minimum hour requirement
- Work around your schedule, with the opportunity to practice on nights and weekends
- Engage with Monument members across the country by sharing your knowledge in our expert reading & resources section and by moderating peer support groups. You will receive additional compensation for resource creation and group moderation
- Extend your reach and patient volume by getting licensed in additional US states. To enhance network adequacy, team Monument will assist in the licensing process for therapists who excel in clinical reviews.
- Change the lives of your patients, and see the direct impact of your work.
Read the reviews
Monument's clinicians have an average rating of 4.8/5 ⭐
Join the Monument clinician networkApply now
Still have questions?
Get in touch with our clinicial recruitment team to learn more about MonumentConnect