Last modified: January 15, 2020
Monument, Inc. (“Monument,” or “we,” “our,” or “us”) respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
Note, Monument is not a medical group. Any telemedicine consults obtained through our Website are provided by independent medical practitioners including, but not limited to, Life Now Health Group, P.A. (“Life Now Health”), an independent medical group with a network of United States based health care providers (each, a “Provider”). Life Now Health (or your own medical provider if you do not use a Life Now Health Provider) is responsible for providing you with a Notice of Privacy Practices describing its collection and use of your health information, not Monument. If you do not agree to be bound by those terms, you are not authorized to access or use our Website, and you must promptly exit our Website.
2. Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under the age of 18 and children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use our Website. We will remove any information about a child under the age of 18 if we become aware of it.
Our Website are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or through the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our Website or on or through any of their features, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (646)-434-2475.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect different types of information about you, including information that may directly identify you, information that is about you but individually does not personally identify you, and information that we combine with our other users. This includes information that we collect directly from you or through automated collection technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
4. How We Use Your Information
We use your Personal Data for various purposes described below, including to:
• provide our Website to you;
• provide products and services to you;
• provide you with information you request from us;
• enforce our rights arising from contracts;
• notify you about changes; and
• provide you with notices about your account.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you, including through newsletters. If you wish to opt-out of receiving such communications, you may do so at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of these communications or by visiting your Account Preferences page. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
• our affiliates and third party service providers that we use to support our business;
• to a company we merge, acquire, or that buys us, or in the event of change in structure of our company of any form;
• to comply with our legal obligations;
• to affiliates and third parties for their own commercial purposes;
• to enforce our rights; and
• with your consent.
6. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
7. Your Rights Regarding Your Information and Accessing and Correcting Your Information
8. Do Not Track Signals
9. Data Security
11. Contact Information
Attn: Monument Team
Telephone: (646) 960-3553