- on our Websites;
- in email, text, other electronic messages between you and us or on our Websites; and
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Websites.
Monument is not a medical group or a health care provider. Any telemedicine consults obtained through our Websites are provided by independent medical practitioners including, but not limited to, Live Life Now Health Group, P.A., Live Life Now Health Group of California, P.C., Live Life Now Health Group of NJ, P.C., or Purdy Medical Corp. (collectively, “Live Life Now Health”), an independent medical group with a network of United States based health care providers (each, a “Provider”). Live Life Now Health (or your own medical provider if you do not use a Live Life Now Health Provider) is responsible for providing you with a Notice of Privacy Practices describing its collection and use of your health information, not Monument. If you do not agree to be bound by those terms, you are not authorized to access or use our Websites, and YOU MUST PROMPTLY EXIT OUR WEBSITES.
2. Children Under the Age of 18
Our Websites are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under the age of 18 may provide any information to or through the Websites. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our Websites or on or through any of their features, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at (646)-434-2475.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect Personal Data from various sources, including:
- directly from you when you provide it to us, including information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Websites, using our consultation services, and requesting further services;
- automatically as you navigate through the Websites;
- information that we create about you as you use our Websites; and
- from third parties, for example, our business partners. Our business partners may include your employer, if you are permitted to access our Services through your employment benefits offered by your employer.
We collect the following types of information from and about users of our Websites:
- Personal Identifiers including your name, alias/nickname, gender, pronouns, address, e-mail address, telephone numbers, and date of birth that we use to manage your account and provide your with our services.
- Financial Information, including your credit or debit card number or other financial information that we use to process transactions
- Identity Information, such as your government issued ID card that we use to verify your identity
- Medical Information, including your medical history, health insurance policy number and information, or other information relating to medical treatment
- Credentialling Information, if you are a service provider for Monument, we collect information about your professional registrations
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Websites or transmitted to other users of the Websites or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Websites with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Automatically
As you navigate through and interact with our Websites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain Personal Data about your interaction with our Websites, including information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns:
- details of your visits to our Websites. This may include information such as traffic data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Websites, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access, use, or otherwise interact with on the Websites;
- your IP address, time zone, and approximate physical location;
- Information about your computer and internet connection, i.e., your IP address, operating system, browser type, plugins used, screen resolution, mobile network information, and device ID.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data but may include Personal Data. It helps us to improve our Websites and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences;
- customize our Websites according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognize you when you return to our Websites.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including your Personal Data:
- to present our Websites and their contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Websites;
- to process, fulfill, and administer transactions and orders for products and services ordered by you;
- to promote and market our Websites and/or services to you. For example, we may use your Personal Data, such as your e-mail address, to send you news and newsletters or to otherwise contact you about our services or information we think may interest you;
- to improve our Websites and Services. For example, we may use your Personal Data for internal testing, re-search, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our website, and to develop, improve, or demonstrate our services;
- to contact you in response to a request or to provide you updates and reminders related to our services;
- to support, develop, troubleshoot, and debug our Websites and services;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including billing and collections;
- to provide you with notices about your Monument account;
- to notify you about changes to our Websites or any products or services we offer or provide though them;
- to anonymize information about you;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our services or information that may be of interest to you, including through newsletters. If you wish to opt out of receiving such communications, you may do so at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of these communications or by visiting your Account Preferences page. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
- Our business purposes. We may share your Personal Data with our affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. The services provided by these organizations include providing IT and infrastructure support services and payment processing services. Some of these service providers may be located outside of your country, province or state of residence. Our payment processors’ privacy policies may be found at http://stripe.com/us/privacy. For more information about how we share Personal Data you can contact us using the Contact Information below.
- With your consent. We may share your Personal Data if you request or direct us to do so or to fulfill the purpose for which you provided the Personal Data.
- Compliance with law. We may share your Personal Data to comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries.
- Business Transfer. We may share your Personal Data to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by us about our users are among the assets transferred.
- To Protect Monument or Others. If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Monument, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the limited purposes of where fraud is suspected and credit risk reduction.
6. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties described above in Disclosure of Your Information. However, Monument requires that all third-parties enter into an agreement to use personal data only for the purposes of providing the services us and to maintain this information as strictly confidential.
Nevertheless, we strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over your Personal Data:
- Promotional Offers from Monument We will only use your email address to promote our own products and services with your express consent. If you wish to opt-out from such use, you can do so by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email or other marketing communications you receive from us or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails.
7. Your Rights Regarding Your Information and Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your account password and other Personal Data by logging into our Websites and visiting the Account Settings page.
You may also notify us through the Contact Information below of any changes or errors in any Personal Data we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible. If you wish to delete your account, you may do so by emailing us at email@example.com. Please note that we cannot delete your Personal Data except by also deleting your account with us subject to applicable retention periods. We may also not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
You may also have the right, in specified circumstances, to request access to or correction of your Personal Data, to request a copy of your Personal Data, to withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Data or to have your Personal Data deleted. Your rights are subject to applicable legal restrictions and we may take appropriate steps to verify your identity before responding to your request. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us in writing using the contact information set out in the “Contact Information” section below”.
8. Do Not Track Signals
Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals, and we do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based upon whether such a signal is broadcast or received by us
9. Data Security
Personal information is maintained on our servers (or those of our service providers) and is retained as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which it was collected, in accordance with prudent business practices on general document retention, or as otherwise required by law.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We use encryption technology for information sent and received by us. We limit access to personal information to our employees and service providers who require access in connection with their role or function. Each of our employees is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all personal information to which they have access. We keep our employees informed about our policies and procedures for protecting personal information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for the use of our Websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Websites. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Websites, or in your operating system.
YOUR CONTINUED USE OF OUR WEBSITES FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF CHANGES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO SUCH CHANGES.
11. Contact Information
Monument, Inc.Attn: Monument Team
350 7th Ave Suite 404 New York, New York 10001
Telephone: (646) 960-3553
Support Request Form: https://support.joinmonument.com/hc/en-us/requests/new